Friday, February 5, 2010

Fisheye2 at the Manila Oceanpark

It was my first time to use this new toy. I read the manual (while driving) during crawling traffic from Harbor Square to Roxas Boulevard (with Tata's help :)). The ones I took indoors dint come out nice. My film had low ISO and I dint use the internal flash, which I should have, really. Oh well. Next time. It was FUN, nonetheless ;)


*first shot, technically.

"ta, look at the fish!"

    
*birthday girl and loving husband ;)

*this one's what I like best in the roll

*what happens when you try to take shots of dancing jellies with lens cover on


9 comments:

  1. laughing at your caption for the last 2 pictures! :))

    joei

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pose on the third one, hee :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. muy, i'll include your shots in my ocean park album on FB ha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 4th photo looks great. I haven't been to MNL Ocean Park (I know, I know) and hopefully I can get to visit the place real soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! :) Yup, go visit :) Been there twice and still not convinced that the Php400 entrance fee is sulit (it does not include entrance to the dancing jellies room and the mermaid show), but it's fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your shots :-) I was never good with my Fisheye2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Mia :) Hope you don't mind that I link you up. I ♥ your photos! ;)

    ReplyDelete