Monday, February 22, 2010

Lomo of the Day :)


I just found out that one of my lomo photos has been chosen as lomo photo of the day, and it's right HERE! What a pleasant surprise! Hooray!!! :)


The photo was from my first roll of colored 120mm for my Diana F+. It was shot using the pinhole effect, at the UP Academic Oval during a late afternoon run. Now I'm suddenly missing shooting with the Diana. I should plan a Sunday trip to Quiapo and hoard cheap  120mm's (they're about half the price of the ones they sell over at the team manila stores) so I can again bring along the Diana anywhere I go ;)

11 comments:

  1. wow!!! cool ;)
    i still have to go into this lomo craze ;)

    joei
    http://i.am/joei

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome view. i feel like lying on the ground and just enjoy the view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's good news! My lomo experience is only to the extent of edits and not shooting with a lomo cam itself.

    Thanks for dropping by in my blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lawstude: Thanks and thanks for the visit! :)

    witsandnuts: Hehe, you should try it. It's fun! ;) Thank you for dropping by, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations!!! that's a great photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great! where do you buy 120 films in Quiapo? Hirap humanap ng film so i ended up buying a hola 135 na lang.:S

    ReplyDelete
  7. buendiaavenue: There's this Fuji shop near SM, totally forgot the name of the street, but from hidalgo, go straight toward SM and then turn left; it's a corner store. There's Chowking nearby also ;) They sell b&w films, too ;)

    Thanks for dropping by. Linking you up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shot Kat!

    I don't shoot lomo but I shoot black and white film with my Leica.

    ReplyDelete