Friday, January 4, 2008

For the love of you still.




Sleeping to Dream

I'm dreaming of sleeping next to you and feeling like a lost little boy in a brand new town. I'm counting my sheep and each one that passes is another dream to ashes, and they all fall down.

And as I lay me down tonight. I close my eyes. What, what a beautiful sight.

Sleeping to dream about you. And I'm so tired, of having to live without you, but I don't mind. Sleeping to dream about you and I'm so tired.

I found myself in the riches, your eyes, your lips, your hair and you were everywhere. I woke up in the ditches, I hit the light and I thought you might be here, but you were nowhere (you were nowhere). Well, you were nowhere.

And as I lay me back to sleep. Lord, I pray that I can keep...

Sleeping to dream about you. And I'm so tired, of having to live without you, but I don't mind. Sleeping to dream about you and I'm so tired.

It's just a little a lullaby to keep myself from crying myself to sleep at night. Oh just a lullabye to keep from crying myself to sleep. Oh just a, just oh, just a little lullabye...

Sleeping to dream about you, and I'm so tired of having to live without you,
and I'm so tired...

Sleeping to dream about you. And I'm so tired, of having to live without you, but I don't mind. Sleeping to dream about you and I'm so tired.

Well I'm so, I'm tired. I'm falling, I'm so tired, I'm so tired

13 comments:

  1. mark, after your "sharing" kanina, parang bagay 'tong song sa'yo. before. hehe :p seriously, ako rin. love this song. love mraz :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hush... hehe. :) thanks for the ride kat. 2008, here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 <3 <3... hihihi... listening to him is almost like falling in love yourself. hee. luuuuuurrrrvvvvv him. sana bumalik na sya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know!!! ibang level talaga, anj! I knew you'd get exactly how i feel. Hehe :) Did you watch ung "I'm yours" video? Ung nagro-robot dance siya, hindi ko kinaya! Sobrang nakakatunaw. And this aint infatuation. This is TRUE LOVE!!! Haha! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup! Yup! Sasama ka na! Shocks talaga... Kelan kaya ulit? Haaaay... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always a pleasure to have you as passenger, mark :) Hehe! Nami-miss ko na nga ung mga "driver" moments ko nung college. I love talking to people while driving. Ang dami kong natututunan about them and about things. Simple pleasure ko yan ;)

    To 2008! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, you were my driver then! haha! marami ka palang natutunan sa kin non? haha! but seriously, i learned a lot from our conversations too. that was like years ago, but those are the moments in college I will forever remember... yikes! haha! to 2008! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. kaaaattt!!!! jason mraz concert! do you remember??? :) miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course! Of course! Miss you, too! hey, are you online? What's up with you na? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. im fine kat! appreciate it kat! lets go out soon :)

    ReplyDelete